All mulch, loam, and aggregate deliveries are scheduled over the phone. Please call us at 603-686-5115.
Mulch: 1.5 to 8 yards
Loam and Stone: 1.5 to 4 yards
$55 – Goffstown
$65 – Amherst, Auburn, Bedford, Candia, Dunbarton, Hooksett, Manchester, New Boston, and Weare
$70 – Allenstown, Bow, Concord, Deering, Derry, Francestown, Litchfield, Londonderry, Merrimack, Milford, and Pembroke
$75 – Boscawen, Chester, Deerfield, Hollis, Hopkinton, Hudson, Lyndeborough, Mt. Vernon, Nashua, and Wilton
$80 – Loudon, Sandown
Call 603-686-5115 for pricing if your location is not listed.
- Our delivery fees are based on mileage, directness of routes, and our own professional driving experiences.
- Scheduling is never easy! We regret we cannot commit to a time of day; however, we will do our best to indicate AM or PM.
- It is not necessary that you be present for your delivery. Provide us with instructions at the time of purchase, mark the area with a designated item and we will do everything in our power to see that your needs are met. Please note we cannot be responsible for product delivered in the wrong area if the area was not properly marked. The final dumping spot will be the driver’s discretion. Please have an alternative dumping spot (plan B) in the case that the driver is not able to dump in the original one. Delivery fees are not refundable for any circumstance.
- When deciding where you would like your materials dumped, please check the area for overhead wires, low tree limbs, etc. Also take into consideration the height clearance required by our trucks while dumping. Our small dump truck-15′ height clearance, Large dump truck-30′ height clearance. Our off-road forklift width is approx. 9 ft. wide.
- We require 24 hours notice for any cancellations or changes. Less than 24 hrs. notice of cancellation or changes will result in a $25.00 fee.
- If a delivery is in transit and a change is made to the order, you may be charged an additional delivery fee to re-deliver the product you ordered.
- We are not responsible for damage to property beyond the curb.
- Last but not least, in the wet weather the ground is very soft. Our heavy trucks cannot always go where your car, pickup truck or garden tractor can go. It is very important that you have an alternate delivery area planned. As stated above, delivery fees are NOT refundable.
- WITH FLUCTUATING FUEL COSTS WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASSESS A FUEL SURCHARGE.
When placing a delivery order from PRO Landscape Supply you are agreeing to the above terms.